- Provenance Layer Infrastructure for e-Science Resources
PLIER is being developed by the Information Management Group within the Big Grid project. PLIER provides an implementation of the Open Provenance Model (OPM), and hides the details of handling and managing the provenance when executing workflows. Its API allows the developers to build, store and share graphs using the OPM model.
- Three main components constitutes the Plier API:
- Implementing the most optimum OPM relational database schema,
- Using the Plier API to build the OPM object and store them into the database,
- Using the PlierToolBox to manipulate and share OPM data and graphs,